What Is Coaching?
A coach is a change agent that helps, supports and empowers people to identify and achieve goals.
Coaching is about you – your goals, your learning and your growth. It is a holistic process of personal development that raises your level of thinking and moves you towards action and change
Why Use A Coach?
The reasons to employ a coach are endless and as unique as each person.
Here are a few examples that motivate people to use a coach:
- Transition in career or employment
- Become a better leader
- Bring about business growth
- Manage significant change
- Deal with uncertainty
- Bring about life balance
- Reduce stress
- Make effective decisions
- Reach goals faster
- Grow spiritually
- Become financially more stable
- Develop personally
- Improve relationships
- Simplify life
- Reach optimal health
- Address transitions in life
Who Uses A Coach?
Anyone motivated to grow or change will benefit from a coach. Coaching 4 Growth provides professional coaching for:-
- Established & emerging leaders
- Business development
- Non-profit organisations
- Personal and professional growth
How Does It Work?
Through a process of:
- Proactive listening
- Asking powerful and effective questions
- Planning and goal setting
- Developing strategies and action steps
- Supporting progress and giving encouragement
- And providing accountability
The coaching relationship is expected to produce greater personal awareness, clarity of direction, actions, changed behaviours and ultimately growth. Much is expected of the coachee; to evaluate, reason, decide and take action!